Monday, October 21, 2013

Diversion

The blueberries and peaches needed to be eaten.
In the form of a pie.
I agree three pieces was a bit much.
Why do I try to be smart, my mouth included?
Sitting, waiting, stewing, pie eating.
So I went for a run.
Okay not a run.
Walking briskly with intent.
Until it is got to me, ever since I fell I've been afraid of running.
Not to be defeated I gave it a try.
Fat jiggling,  feet hurting, then I remembered I wasn't wearing a bra.
I got sick and threw up.
What if I was that girl who kisses strangers waiting for the bus?
How do things like that even happen?
Still he doesn't call.
Still things are awkward.
Why do I have to like people at all?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting....I think you should move to Utah. Lots of available LDS men here for you...and me!

    ReplyDelete