Thursday, June 27, 2013

Haircut

So, because of my Lupus, my hair has been falling out if droves. It reaches a certain point when you just have to embrace it and realize you aren't fooling anybody. So I decided to have a bit of fun with it. I called my friend over and we had a head shaving party. Not quite ready to shave the whole thing, we left the top a little longer. I also decided to go blonde so it would blend in with my scalp a little better.

 

Precut:

 

Half Way:

 

Final Result:  

 
I kinda love it.  

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had lupus. I tested positive with Lupus at the Mayo Clinic (along with a lot of other diseases, obviously) and my aunt has it. Autoimmune diseases SUCK, but it's awesome how you handle it. I LOVE the new do!!! How is life, Bdub? I sure do miss you! Where are you? What have you been doing? I'd love to hear from ya! =) Kali

    ReplyDelete